From: "Brian Leyton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

jdow wrote:

Which version of SA did it come with? Three versions exist that all behave differently. One is the version a fellow just posted a pointer to, today. The other comes with SA. I am running 3.0.5 here and use the version that came with 3.0.4 with edited default values. It was not changed for 3.0.5, apparently.

I wasn't aware that one came with the SpamAssassin distribution.  A search
on my system did not reveal any copies of sa-stats.pl other than the one I
downloaded from http://david.hexstream.co.uk/linux/scripts/, mentioned
earlier in this thread.  I could not find the one you mention at the SARE
site.  Maybe I'm missing it, but I'd expect it to be under "Tools", and it's
not there.

My SA was installed using YUM, so maybe the sa-stats.pl wasn't included with
that version (which is 3.04-2) in case you're wondering.  I guess I'll
download the tarball & pull the script from there.

Sounds like it is RedHat/FedoraCore. They might have split spamassassin-
tools as a separate item. No, they left them out entirely. That should
earn a bug report. The entire ls /usr/share/docs/spamassassin* directory
is truncated. They in particular left out the mass test tools, the
tools directory, the configs directory, and a lot of other rather
helpful information. NOW I remember why I forcibly yanked it from the
system and installed via CPAN. FedoraCore 4 is fscked up in this regard.

{^_^}