Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
> On 09/12/2005 6:30 PM, Matt Kettler wrote:
>

>> Russ, Actually it looks like in SA 3.0.x and SA 3.1.0 the
>> trusted_networks
>> setting doesn't matter that much.
>

> Just so it's clear for anyone following along, Matt is referring to
> trusted_networks' affect on DUL rules.  Regardless of how it affects DUL
> rules, it is still vital that trusted_networks be set correctly as it
> directly affects many other SpamAssassin functions.

True.. I did not mean to imply that trusted_networks on the general whole is
irrelevant.

Also, for completeness, trusted_networks can have some limited effect on the DUL
rules, but only to the extent it affects what internal_networks is. SA 3.1.0
will remove all leading internal hosts from the list of IPs before doing DUL
checks.

But even that can't fix the particular case Russ is talking about, which is why
I said trusted_networks doesn't matter much. (in this case)