Craig Zeigler wrote:
> I have been getting hundreds of these messages per day and don't know
> how to stop them. The bayes is only come back at 60%.
>
> They are the messages advertising drugs with a random subject (yes, I
> know, one of the many) The filename is Part 1.1.jpg. There is no virus
> that I can find.
>
> Does anyone have a rule to kill these?

Well I'm sick of seeing these too, so here's a rule to make them stop, now
you realize that they'll change their tactics in a few days and this rule
won't be of any use to us say in a month.

This rule didn't cause any FPs in our testing but that doesn't mean it'll
work for you.

full __FULL_MIME_IMAGE m'\bContent-Type: image/(?:jpeg|gif)'i
full __TEST_20_URL m'http://[^\r\n]{10,50}(?:\r\n){1,2}=20\r\n'
meta    LOCAL_HAS_IMAGES (__FULL_MIME_IMAGE && __TEST_20_URL)
score   LOCAL_HAS_IMAGES 3.75