Now I am running spamd under spamd user but still
getting these errors.

Dec 13 06:36:19 mail spamd[13874]: connection from
localhost.webexs.com [127.0.0.1] at port 56043
Dec 13 06:36:19 mail spamd[13874]: Creating
default_prefs [/nonexistent/.spamassassin/user_prefs]
Dec 13 06:36:19 mail spamd[13874]: Cannot write to
/nonexistent/.spamassassin/user_prefs: No such file or
directory
Dec 13 06:36:19 mail spamd[13874]: Couldn't create
readable default_prefs for
[/nonexistent/.spamassassin/user_prefs]
Dec 13 06:36:19 mail spamd[13874]: processing message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for
clamav:1011.
Dec 13 06:36:25 mail spamd[13874]: clean message
(-2.6/5.0) for clamav:1011 in 6.1 seconds, 1369 bytes.
Dec 13 06:36:25 mail spamd[13874]: result: . -2 -
ALL_TRUSTED,DATE_IN_FUTURE_03_06,HTML_90_100,HTML_MESSAGE
scantime=6.1,s
ize=1369,mid=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,autolearn=failed