On Friday 16 December 2005 04:55, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote on Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:27:48 -0500:
>> Now the one remaining error being logged for every session called
>> is this:
>
>*Is your spamd running as non-root now?* Check with ps.

The children are, Kai.  Which there seems to be only 2 of _most_ of the
time although it is passed a -m6 argument in $SPAMDOPTIONS.

Joanne has pointed out something though.  Kmail is running as root, and
if that gets propagated thru the pipes it uses to pipe the incoming
mail thru spamd, then I may be stuck with this last error.  Its
relatively minor, and its working fairly well allthough it did catch
two messages from lkml overnight.  I fed those to sa-learn-ham.  I
think basicly, now that the bayes stuff is working, it will improve
with time.

Many Thanks to all that helped here, I apreciate it.

--
Cheers, Gene
People having trouble with vz bouncing email to me should use this