Ahhhhhh, thanks for the info.  I'll keep 'em on ignore then.  ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: List Mail User [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; users@spamassassin.apache.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Does "tuxorama.com" sound familiar to anyone?

        tuxorama.com does a SMTP probe for every posting to this list and is
one of the very few IPs I have firewalled off.  The probes seem to always
come from 81.169.185.26 (now they'll probably change IPs and I'll have to
block some other IP or range), so they, while irritating are very easy to
block.  Asking them to stop seems to result in them stopping for a week or
so, then beginning again.  They likely have one or more users who subscribe
to this list.

        Paul Shupak
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]