Theo Van Dinter wrote:
On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 06:59:37PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
If you sign up to a list that won't let you unsubscribe, isn't that one of
the key indicators of spam? I know that will get you a block at most all
major ISP systems these days real quick, which would probably be hard to
get off of.

Typically one would make a reasonable effort to unsubscribe, not try once and
complain.  Obviously your address makes it to the list, so you could have sent
mail to the owner alias and asked to be unsubscribed.

Anyway, I've removed your address from the list.

Ahhh yes, but which address did you remove ? The one he can post from or the one he can't post from ?

heheheh,

Rick