On 21 Dec 2005, at 13:22 , <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
LuKreme wrote:
I mean, it seems to be something claiming to be from paypal, ebay,
citibank, wamu, etc that is NOT from them should score a lot higher
than 2.4.  So what can I do to catch these before some idiot -- er,
luser-- um USER gets fooled into giving up their account info?

Phishing is a gray area.

ClamAv recognizes some phish.

Do you have the SURBL plugin?  That can really help with phish.\

I think SURBL and SARE are two of the thins I never got back when I went to 3.x. They certainly seem familiar sounding. Will troll the list archive on ym HD now that I've been reminded what they were called. Thanks.