Hi folks,
First time posting here so thanks in advance for any assistance. Looking
at my email headers it appears spamassassin is doing an excellent job of
classifying my email but in the X-Spam-Status header, even when a mail
is classified as ham I still get a summary message. I'm guessing this is
incorrect configuration somewhere but since I'm running with pretty much
default configuration I'm not sure where to start looking.
I'm running SA 3.1.0 on Perl 5.8.7