From: "Craig McLean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear list,
The attached message was nailed to the tune of 3.7 points by
FUZZY_MORTGAGE. Unfortunately it's a legit opt-in mailing, and appears
to have triggered the rule because a URL containing the word "mortgage"
got split across lines 269/270 (correct me if I'm wrong).

Is this expected behaviour? It seems a little.... extreme?

I can easily lower the score locally, and with a little better bayes
training we would never have hit the threshold, but thoughts and
comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
C.
- --
Craig McLean http://fukka.co.uk

I am tempted to declare, "There is no legitimate mortgage email." This
certainly does not look like I would call it legitimate given its format
which is apparently intentionally obfuscated with extra newlines where
they are inappropriate, breaking words in the middle. It includes a lot
of cgi-bin options.

I suspect they are both a legitimate and a spam house who are using the
spam formatting tricks to try to get the anti-spam rules loosened so their
spam efforts can get through. IMAO it is up to them to clean up their
email. This is also why "whitelist_from_received" exists and per user
scores exist.

{^_^}