From: "jdow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: "Ole Kasper Olsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

I am a developer on a fairly large community site (30-50,000 active users) with blogs, photo albums and forums.

I spent yesterday tinkering with a spam prevension system which runs each new comment to a blog post or image in a photo album through SpamAssassin. I take the provided comment, and assemble a RFC822-compliant message based on the users IP address and sender and reciever's registered email addresses, and then run it through Mail::SpamAssassin (the Perl module) with default settings.

First off I'd join the spamassassin-users list at spamassassin.apache.org.
Then I'd post this message to the list.

Joanne sits here wibbling her lips - you've already done this step. Thought
this was a different list for some baffling reason.

{O,o}