On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 18:48 -0800, Steve Maller wrote:
> OK, I've built and installed MailScanner 4.49 and SpamAssassin 3.1.0
> on a mostly stock Fedora Core 4 box. I'm running Sendmail with a
> bunch of RBLs and TLS enabled.
>
> Email comes through MailScanner, but whatever I do, I do not seem to
> get any mail to go through SpamAssassin. I tried manually starting
> spamd with the -d option.
>
> I have the "Use SpamAssassin" directive enabled, but like I said,
> nothing works.
>
> My intention is to run this site-wide, and I have consulted with the
> various FAQs and nothing seems to work.
>
> Again, email *is* being delivered, but SpamAssassin is never getting used.
----
this list might not be the best place to ask.

by default, spamassassin is turned off in MailScanner.conf - you would
need to turn it on.

Also, you don't want the spamassassin service running - wasted
cycles...the point of MailScanner is to have it drive the things like
spamassassin and clamav, etc.

Try the MailScanner list...

To unsubscribe, email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: