Irina wrote:
> Matt,
>
> Thank you for your reply.  To everybody else who got on this topic and
> helped Robert :-)))
>

> Does the score
>     score ALL_TRUSTED -1.360
> work only with
>     trusted_networks <IP_addresses>
> ?

No.. SA always uses trust detection. If you don't declare a trusted_networks, SA
will try to guess what the right setting is. Sometimes it guesses wrong,
particularly if you have NATed mailservers.

Hence my comment about on/enable being a misnomer. Trust path detection is
always on and can't be disabled. It is used by about a dozen different parts of
SA. (RBLs, SPF, AWL, RelayCountry, HABEAS, HELO_DYNAMIC, MSGID_FROM_MTA,
FAKE_HELO_*, FORGED_*_RCVD, and ALL_TRUSTED some of the things that make use of
trust at some point)

> As I mentioned I had the problem with AWL and turned it off.  I now tend to
> enable it, but am afraid it has old scores in it.
> -  Is there any way to display what it has?

Grab the tarball off the website, in the tools directory it has a
"check_whitelist" utility that can dump the AWL for you.

> -  Do you think I should zero out everything in AWL and start from scratch?

probably.
> How do I do that?

Assuming you aren't using SQL for it:

rm ~/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist*