Ok, so according to the logs it seems that just about every spam message is
hitting the ALL_TRUSTED rule.  Maybe this is my problem.  I understand that
indicates a broken trust path, as told here:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TrustPath

But why is my trust broken?  My local.cf contains the lines:

clear_internal_networks
clear_trusted_networks
internal_networks x.x.x.x
trusted_networks x.x.x.x

Where x.x.x.x is the address of my mail server running SA.  All other mail
(basically all mail period) should be external, untrusted.  So how can spam
be hitting the ALL_TRUSTED rule?