From: "Dallas L. Engelken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-----Original Message-----
From: jdow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Dallas L. Engelken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: Gene Heskett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> And if you can find it on SARE, it was invisible when I looked last > night. >
You must not read follow-up posts very well.   See Chris Purves post
which followed up your "I cant find it" post.

Or to make it easy on you, I'll quote Chris, who quoted me.

<<jdow>>And I'm being stinky and presuming he has the good sense to read the follow up posts and simply had not gotten to it yet.

{^_-}

He "was" a follow-up post... Those posts with the file location preceded
his posting.  So he didn't read the thread before posting to it.  Is
that clear enough?

And while I'm bitching, WTF is up with your quoting?  :)

<<jdow>> Take that up with Microsoft. Your messages do not auto-quote
in OutlookExpress. (Note that "express" is what is done to pimples....)

{^_-}