On Sunday 05 February 2006 17:41, Doc Schneider wrote:
> Chris Santerre wrote:

I've been using it, and it seems well worth while.
From today's logfile ( the first colum is it's ranking in the rules hit in
spam and the last is the hit count):
   35  SARE_MLH_Stock1                                     159.000
   38  SARE_MLB_Stock1                                     130.000
   66  SARE_LWSHORTT                                       90.000
   72  SARE_MLB_Stock2                                     76.000
   86  SARE_RMML_Stock24                                   51.000
   96  SARE_LW1933                                         43.000
   98  SARE_LWSYMFMT                                       43.000
  111  SARE_MLB_Stock5                                     36.000

Thanks for your efforts!

--
Larry G. Starr - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer: Full Compass Systems LTD.