>  I added them and had to change the 1st "{" in the 1st rule for a "(" in

Hum, yes.  That should have been a left parend.

>order spamd not to complain about it. Anyway, it doesn't work :(

Could try /is instead of just /i on the end of the regexes, that might help.

The trouble is this sort of rule normally takes a good half hour of fiddling
with an example spam before it will hit reliably.  I normally write the rule,
and when it doesn't work, I have to start taking it apart into pieces until I
start getting things to hit, then put it back together until it works.

         Loren