Hi Bob,
spamassassin --lint returns no errors. I've been checking it after I add
rules.

You can view my entire local.cf at http://www.meehanontheweb.com/local.cf.txt

I haven't seen "ALL_TRUSTED" in any of the x-spam-status headers in any
message.

So far, what I've been doing is logging in as root and running
sa-learn --ham /path/to/each/mail/folder/*   and of course
sa-learn --spam /path/to/spam/folder/*
my email account is actually under a username of brian though if I run it
logged in a brian, it doesn't change the size of the bayes_toks &
bayes_seen files. Is any of this wrong?

Thanks,
Brian