[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Randy Smith wrote:
>> Then I run spamc like so:
>>
>>      spamc -s 512000 -u $RECIPIENT
>>
>> $RECIPIENT is set by my MTA and is replaced with the user's account
>> name.
>>
>> [snip]
>
> What do you do for mail with multiple recipients?

You either have to accept that these will get one of the recipients preferences,
or have to force your MTA to split them up into multiple single-recipient
messages.

There's really no way to get per-user behavior enforced on a single message with
more than one recipient.

I know the MailScanner folks have been using a trick to make sendmail do the
splitting, not sure if other MTAs can do it. I also suspect this might have to
do with how MailScanner interacts with queued messages instead of acting as a
milter.