Ladies and gents, I'm about to start some gentle investigations into
greylisting, but I need some advice on which policy server to use.
It's off topic, so if you choose to reply privately I'll summarise.

I'm asking here because I think you're closer to the leading edge of
spam control than the postfix-users list, and I'm sure that asking
there won't receive an objective response.  Actually asking here
probably won't either but at least it will be varied :-)

It will be working with Postfix on (sadly) multiple MX hosts for a
couple of hundred thousand messages per day.

I see two contenders:

 Policy daemon, http://policyd.sourceforge.net/download.html
 SQLgrey, http://sqlgrey.sourceforge.net/

I would love to hear from anyone who has experience with these
packages, positive or negative.  Thanks in advance!

--
Andrew