Title: Message
We drop spam at 5.0 and optionally file 4.0-4.99 mail in the user's Junk E-mail if they have that folder.
-----Original Message-----
From: Vahric MUHTARYAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 8:25 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: FW: Spam Score Advise

Hi Everybody ,

I started spamassassin score from 6.5 , now I’m watching the mail flow and I saw that if mails are really a mail they have a point bettween 0.1 – 1.x , and some of spams are getting score between 5.0 – 5.9 and because of this I couldn’t catch it . Actually I know I can play with scores and now I ‘m watching carefuly mail traffic for reducing limits , and I need spamassassin people recomendation , What is your spamassassin scores ?

Thanks
Vahric