Zdenko Aka wrote:
On 2/17/06, Jim Maul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Zdenko Aka wrote:
hi to all,

i've installed SA 3.1.0 on Fedora (qmail) using yum install
spamassassin command.

after that, i've tried to find any detailed manual for setting it up
but no luck...
can you seuggest me any link or give me few tipe&tricks?

thanks in advance,

zdenko

like http://spamassassin.apache.org/doc.html ?

thanks, but i'm not that stupid:-)

i don't know what i have to do after i've installed SA. do i have to
create some files for filtering emails, do i have to activate SA or it
stats automatically, etc...

I didnt mean to imply that you are 'that stupid'. I was more just pointing in the general direction of the docs since i wasnt real sure what you were looking for specifically. It sounds like you are looking at how to integrate SA into your mail server. We would need to know what your setup is like and what you intend to do with it.

-Jim