"honey, our grass is less green this year because URIBL blocked my
winterizer reminder."  :)

winterizewithscotts.com was manually added on oct-14, no delist requests in
over 4 months.  It was not via web submission.  It was not an automated add.
Rather a direct add by someone who has added over 8k entries to uribl black
in the last week.  Now I'm not saying its wrong or right, I'm just saying it
was a judgement call based on human review.

So please... put this f'ing thread to bed and send a delist request.