Title: RE: Pling pling, many exclamations, and Yahoo!

Why not just right a meta rule so that if the email hits PLING PLING, or MANY_EXCLAMATIONS, and has @returns.bulk.yahoo.com in it, you simply reduce the score by the amount in PLING PLING, or MANY_EXCLAMATIONS?

Even if a spammer fakes this, all it does is remove the PLING PLING or MANY_EXCLAMATIONS scores. No biggy.

--Chris