Doc Schneider wrote:
> Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 February 2006 01:06, Doc Schneider wrote:
> > > I just committed version 01.00.08 of this ruleset to:
> > >
> > > http://rulesemporium.com/rules/70_sare_stocks.cf
> > >
> > > It should appear within the hour.
> >
> > I've copied this one from that link into the directory where these
> > things live, and added a "SARE_STOCKS" to the list in the config
> > file, but rules_du_jour claims its not a valid item.  Reporting
> > this:
> >
> > No index found for ruleset named SARE_STOCKS.  Check that this
> > ruleset is still valid.
> >
> > I'd also gotten rid of SARE_RANDOMVAL from the config for the same
> > reason.  Is there something I've forgotten to do to enable this
> > rule set?
>
> Have you upgraded and installed the newest RDJ? This has come up on
> this list a lot recently and from what I understand is that RDJ does
> auto download its newest version but it doesn't auto install it.
>
> Let me know if that works.

Keep an eye on the email output from RDJ.  It will tell you whenever it
updates a rule set, and it will also tell you whenever it downloads a
new version of itself.

I think this is coming up so much recently because it's been a while
since the last rule set was added in.  Nobody notices that they have an
old version of RDJ until they try to add the new rule set.

--
Bowie