So if I use postfix I'm SOL?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruben Cardenal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 1:02 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: RE: GIF stock spams

Hi Joel,

  Well, I have spamassassin scoring as spam from 3.0 on, and until 14 gets
quarantined for review for messages not scoring BAYES_99. Almost 250.000
messages scoring over 14 with only 1 FP being rejected (and was quite an
unusual situation).

  That kind of mails have all "Fw: 12345", from 3-6/7 numers. Writing a rule
to score those subjects could help, but don't score it too high or you'll
catch innocent mails. You have the rule I used in my firs mail. I quarantine
mails using excellent Toribio's Qmail-Scanner patch (you can find it at
http://toribio.apollinare.org/qmail-scanner/) That kind of funcinality has
been added in the Qmail-Scanner 2.00 RC1 .

  Good luck,

Ruben