On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 04:24:27AM -0500, Greg Allen wrote:
> I noticed you did not say your mailing list was a confirmed opt-in.
>
> If it does not do a confirmed opt-in, you should fix that. Otherwise you
> will not stay delisted long. Could get expensive too at $50 a pop.
>

> > On enquiry on why we were blacklisted, it came to light that it was
> > blacklisted on false accounts - a valid mailing list related to one of
> > our academic departments on campus.

New information came to light and I retract my insinuation that SORBS
was unreasonable:  Apparently the owner(s) of the spesific mailing
list populated the list with names harvested from the internet.

Apologies to SORBS.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned
      every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on
      him the iniquity of us all."         Isaiah 53:6