Hi Matt,

I am new to spamassassin. Thank you so much for your help and Tyler too.

Bayes autolearn is enabled when I feed Bayes with the 1500 emails manually
using the "sa-learn" command. Does it cause the problem?

I also checked the Bayes database directory and found two stale lock files
"bayes.lock...". One is pretty old, almost 4 months and the other was
created during I feed bayes this time. Could I delete them?

Thanks again.

Jonathan