Hi all,
Can anyone tell me if it's possible to make SA (3.0.x) save the
X-Spam-Relays-Trusted and X-Spam-Relays-Untrusted pseudoheaders within the
actual headers of each email, or at least somewhere else, so I can see what
they say for each email received? Eg. perhaps there is some setting in
local.cf or elsewhere which can enable the saving of this info in the
headers?

Second question: when a non-local, unknown host connects to my server (which
is running SA), and gives it's HELO name (eg. HELO domain.com), will
domain.com appear in X-Spam-Relays-Trusted or X-Spam-Relays-Untrusted? I
find this a little tricky to get my head around, although I have read
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TrustedRelays. I understand that this
situation is unique in that the IP and rDNS of the connecting host *is*
trusted, because it's connecting to my server which I can trust, but the
HELO is *not* trusted because the connecting host could obviously say
whatever it wanted to for the HELO. So does this HELO appear in
X-Spam-Relays-Trusted or X-Spam-Relays-Untrusted?

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TrustedRelays is unclear for me because
it refers to a setup where SA is on a server internal.example.com which is
protected from the "outside world" by another local server, dmz.example.com.
So I guess I'd want to know what would happen if SA was on dmz.example.com
(the machine that talks to the outside world). How would dmz.example.com
view notrust.example.com if notrust.example.com were to connect directly to
dmz.example.com? :)

Thanks,
Jeremy