On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:

Okay. SpamAssassin 3.1.1 -- same problems. Uninitialized values, bad match strings, and the ever popular "spamd uses all its children and the spam keeps flowing".

http://www.gushi.org/maillogAGAIN.txt  (warning, 20 megs)

The user in question this time would be "cww"...I believe it was around 2:17 AM.

Any other ideas would be GREATLY appreciated. If you want a shell so you can run an strace or can give me a good line that I can use to capture all the messages (a debug module would be great for this)...

-Dan

--

"She's been getting attacked by these leeches, they're leaving these marks
all over her neck. You gotta keep her out of those woods.  If one more

-Someone's Mother, December 18th, 1998