Jason Parsons wrote:

> I'm using an internal URIBL, configured like so:
>
> urirhssub SAFF_EXAMPLE      rbl.example.com.  A   127.0.0.8
> body      SAFF_EXAMPLE   eval:check_uridnsbl('SAFF_EXAMPLE')
> describe  SAFF_EXAMPLE   Example RBL hit 8
>
> Running with the above configuration causes spamd to log:

urihssub expects just 8, not 127.0.0.8

Such as the examples in the config files:

urirhssub       URIBL_PH_SURBL  multi.surbl.org.        A   8
body            URIBL_PH_SURBL  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_PH_SURBL')
describe        URIBL_PH_SURBL  Contains an URL listed in the PH SURBL blocklist
tflags          URIBL_PH_SURBL  net