After receiving a large volume of phishing messages, in this case with a
forged ebay sender, I have been looking at my whitelist entries.

I have a number of wildcard entries i.e.
whitelist_from  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This one was an easy fix, since all of the messages, that I could identify
came from somewhere in ebay.com, so an update to:

whitelist_from_rcvd     [EMAIL PROTECTED] ebay.com

Corrected this problem.

In looking at other domains, that I had similarly whitelisted, I found one or
two, for which, legitimate emails originate through different domains,
without a common domain in the list.

My question is would entries of the form:

whitelist_from_rcvd     [EMAIL PROTECTED]        domain.name
whitelist_from_rcvd     [EMAIL PROTECTED]  someotherdomain.name

accompish what I am trying to do!  Or would the second entry nullify the
first?

Thank you,
--
Larry G. Starr - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer: Full Compass Systems LTD.