Barry Callahan:
> On a large percentage of the SPAM that gets through, the only

BTW, it seems weird to me that you see these results.

 58.171  62.4003  34.8556    0.642   0.82    0.01  T_RECEIVED_COUNT_01

I did up a quick check to gather some stats from my corpus (last 14 days).
The above says that 62.4% of spam and 34.9% of ham came directly to
my machine.  So while your mail flow could in fact be very different
from mine, I'd be very wary of the idea of flagging messages solely on
the fact that they were directly delivered to your machine.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
College is a party with a $40,000 cover charge.