On Tuesday, March 21, 2006 at 8:51:09 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated:

> On 3/21/06, Duane Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I  am  using a per-user configuration here and my DB size currently is
>> sitting at just over 10 gig. All of the tables within the MySQL schema
>> are  using  the  InnoDB storage instead of the MyISAM. I am also using
>> the  SA  plugin  for  caching  with  MySQL  that  can  be  found here:
>> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DBIPlugin?highlight=%28DBI%29
>> Everything  has  been  running  without any issues so far for the past
>> couple  months. My bayes_vars table has 14,102 rows which would be the
>> same equivalent as 14,102 e-mail accounts.

> What kind of hardware are you running MySQL on?  I'll have to give
> innodb a try..  :)  Thanks for the tip...

Dell  PowerEdge 2550, Dual P4 2.4 ghz, 2 gig ram, hardware raid5, 4x74
gig  10,000  rpm scsi III drives from Seagate. Hopefully I can get the
ram upgraded to 4 gig eventually.

--
"This message is made of 100% recycled electrons."