Michael Monnerie wrote:
On Freitag, 24. März 2006 09:01 Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
Is the SPF plugin enabled?  The syntax looks fine, but it can't be
parsed if the plugin isn't loaded.

ARghl. I should not work late night... Thanks.

As I use SPF on MTA level, I wanted to disable SPF. So I have to disable the SPF list from RDJ also, thank you.

But I guess I'll let SPF on even in SA, as it can set points on soft SPF errors which could help.

As long as both your MTA's resolver and SpamAssassin's resolver are using the same DNS cache, you'll get SPF results in SpamAssassin for close to free.

Daryl