Edward Diener <eddielee <at> tropicsoft.com> writes:

deleted...

> >   sth like this?
> >
> >   sa-learn --mbox --spam --showdots Thunderbird_Junk_folder?
>
> That was what I was looking for. Thanks !
  and also pls take care of running user (-u) and database path (--dbpath), as
without running user parameter, sa-learn will find bayes_* files at current
login user home directory, .spamassassin/ folder and overwrite/create file by
this user.

> >   beware of dos/unix format after uploaded Junk folder file, as at FreeBSD,
> > ascii upload seem no problem, but FC3 need to run dos2unix to reformat the
> > folder file
>
> I have WinScp running, so I should be able to tell it to transform any
> Windows line endings to Unix line endings since the server is Linux and
> the client Windows.

  i just had another question, how to know the effect in blocking spam after
sa-learn run? For example, dump the bayes_* file can give any hint on increase
the accuracy?

   thx