On Montag, 3. April 2006 14:34 Lars Ringh wrote:
> Now, since in each case the source data can come from two different
> servers scanning the same kind of mails, should I try to merge the
> bayes-data from servers home1 and home2 into the the same myqsl-db
> and then merge the data from corp1 and corp2 into the other mysql-db,
> or should I pick my starting sourcedata from only one server in each
> pair? Would spamassassin benefit from having the greater source to
> look at, or would I only be adding close-to-identical data which
> would then only be expired faster than it was to merge them?

I believe you should *not* mix two different bayes DBs. Use just one,
and the rest will fill up with the next SPAM jumping in...

> 165MB...335MB

Did you not bayes_auto_expire?

mf gzmi
--
// Michael Monnerie, Ing.BSc  ---   it-management Michael Monnerie
// http://zmi.at           Tel: 0660/4156531          Linux 2.6.11