> And how would you deal with messages in other languages? Over here 99%

> of messages in English are spam! AFAIK there's no language indicator
in
> email messages.

I wouldn't deal with messages in other languages.  My clients are all
english speaking Americans, and we already block all foreign language
e-mails on the basis that 100% of them are SPAM for all my clients.

I know that's not a good answer for all the internalational users out
there.  One thing's for sure: both pSpell and aSpell have the ability to
use a zillion different language dictionaries.  Perhaps an option to the
SA plugin could allow you to select the acceptable languages for your
organization.

Tim Gustafson
MEI Technology Consulting, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]