On Thursday, 6. April 2006 18:29, Matt Kettler wrote:
> If the guy is in your blacklist, can you just blacklist him at the MTA
> layer?

Yes, that would probably best. I just wanted to have any blacklists etc. in
one place (i.e. spamassassin) and not two.

> Erm, pre-process the message and feed only the headers to SA? Really ugly.

Weeeell, not really preprocess externally, but assuming SA did a header check
before processing the whole message, it could tag messages before it needed
to chew through it. As that is not the case just now, I agree that ignoring
mails above a given size is a good idea.
--
YT,
Michael