On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 13:58 -0400, Bowie Bailey wrote:
> That's normal.  RDJ keeps an extra copy of all of the rules in that
> subdirectory.  SpamAssassin should ignore them.  You need to leave the
> rules in /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin since that is where SA will
> read them from.

So, I need to figure out why it is reading those as well. I mean the
problem goes away completely as soon as I nuke a copy of the cf files.
Perhaps my FreeBSD 5.4 port install is telling SA something, I doubt
that. I do not see anything in the local.cf file, where else can I check
for this issue?

--
Robert