Forwarding, I ws replying directly to Martin for some reason.

-----Original Message-----
From: JD Smith
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 9:51 AM
To: 'Martin Hepworth'
Subject: RE: SpamAssassin Woes

Aye, that's in my lint so I guess I do have that turned on. :)

I don't have a 88_FVGT_headers.cf anywhere. Could I possibly be missing
some rules that are distributed by default?  I just updated my rule list
with a selection from SARE, hopefully that increases my effectiveness a
decent bit.

Was training my SA with that corpus a bad idea?  From what I just read
in the FAQ it seems like SA is already fairly well trained on generic
messages and that it will auto learn my specific spam better...  Could I
have possible done more harm than good?  It seemed to be more effective
pre training.

Best regards,

JD Smith