> I tried sa-learn, but don't you need a sizable spam collection for it to
> work? The docs say that you need to collect about a thousand of ham and
> spam messages before the training starts to work. That sounds like a
> pain in the neck. Or am I missing something?

By default you need 200 hams and 200 spams before Bayes will kick in.  You
should continue to feed it for a while with choice morsels, and feed it
anything it gets wrong so that it can correct its ways.  (Also feed it spam
it scores around Bayes_50, which indicates that it doesn't know that it is
spam.)

        Loren