Sergei Gerasenko wrote:
I just downloaded antidrug.cf from drugemporium and dropped it in the
rules directory. spamassassin -D says that it's reading it but running a
"drug" message through doesn't trigger the rules. Should I rename
antidrug.cf to say 35_antidrug.cf or it doesn't matter? Is there anyway
I can test the ruleset?

Also turns out I was missing libnet-dns-perl and if you remember I said
that a message got through unmarked, well, I after I installed that
module, the score went from 0.5 to 16 on the same message -- which is
very cool.

Did you restart spamd after adding the rules ?

Regards,

Rick