On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 12:36:40PM +0200, Daniel Madaoui wrote:
> >>/usr/local/bin/spamd -d -m10  -u spamassassin ( spamassassin in an
> >>user with its directory /home/spamassassin/.spamassassin )
> >>He try to use the .spamassassin directory who belong to root
> >>(/root/.spamssassin/ )
> I installed the version 3.1.1 but I've got the same comportement. It
> 's not use the /home/spamassassin/.spamassassin directory for bayes
> and auto-whitelist

Just because you used "-u spamassassin" doesn't mean that all access
will be to the spamassassin user's home directory.  Unless you disable
per-user configs and/or configure paths for things like bayes, etc, to
be in a publically accessible location, SpamAssassin will still try to
access the calling user's home directory (which will very likely fail
since you're running spamd -u).

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
If your happy and you know it clap your hams.

  • Re: Re: Daniel Madaoui
    • Re: Re: Theo Van Dinter