Owen Mehegan wrote:
> I've upgraded to SA 3.1.1 and now both messages hit solidly as spam.
> I also don't see the ALL_TRUSTED mistake, so I'm guessing that was
> caused by the trust code mismatch you mentioned. Thanks!

The trust path, IMO, is too important to be left to chance.  The
trust path is used behind the scenes in all sorts of ways.  Read the
wiki and the Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf man page and specify
trusted_networks and internal_networks manually so you know they are
right.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TrustPath

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.ht
ml#network_test_options

Sorry about the long url.  You may have to piece that last one back
together and paste it into the browser.

--
Bowie