From what I see my SpamAssassin install is not doing the razor checks.

Thanks in advance.
-Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Kettler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Paul Wetter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Matt Kettler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: Messages Not detected as Spam

Paul Wetter wrote:

To answer your questions:
1.  I ran spamassassin -t as root.
amavis runs as a different user.
I do have bayes_path in the local.cf file.  The line should read as
follows correct?
bayes_path /firstpartofpath/.spamassassin/bayes

Yes. If /firstpartofpath/ doesn't start with ~/ then you'll also need to add bayes_file_mode 0777. Otherwise the bayes DB will change ownership when you run
sa-learn and may not be R/W to the amavis process.

2.  I have $sa_local_tests_only = 0    and I get other spam reports that
show several RCVD_IN_ checks that hit.
Also when I do sa-learn with the spam I use the path from above to learn
the spam.