From: Tracey Gates [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 4:37 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: RE: Way OT: What do you use for anti-virus (Linux)

Has anyone used or tried Panda for Linux?  If so, what is your feedback on the product?  We use it only on the client machines but haven't ran it on my email/web server.  To tell the truth, I'm a little scared to install it with running CommuniGate Pro, CGPSA, Spamassassin without having a test server to see the effects in case it screws something up.

Tracey Gates
Lead Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]