From: "Matt Kettler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ramprasad wrote:
Hi,
  I am using SA 3.1.1 as a module in  MailScanner.
I am not able to get whitelist_from_spf working. In my local.cf I have
ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF
  whitelist_from_spf [EMAIL PROTECTED]
endif

A mail from a SPF allowed IP is scored SPF_HELO_PASS ( evidently spf
checks are working ), but no USER_IN_SPF_WHITELIST
why, do I have to do anything else ??