On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 01:53:56PM -0500, Jacob Hoppe wrote:
> I am running sa for Outlook which states in the email that the sa is
> v2.3.  Is the output at the top of this email message correct?  I

Wow.  That's ancient!

> thought its supposed to test for other items...Please let me know
> what you think...It seems the points that are accumulated are all good
> items??

I have no idea what SA for Outlook is, but I have some comments.

>         version=2.31

SA 2.31 had no concept of a subtest, and therefore had no tests starting with
"__".  So my guess is that you have an ancient version of SA (2.31 is over 3
years old!) with some newer rules, which is likely not going to work exactly
as planned.  For instance, 2.31 considers all of those as valid rules and
gives each one 1 point.  Things like meta rules, which would use the subtests,
didn't exist either.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"> I'm an idiot.. At least this [bug] took about 5 minutes to find..