Matt Kettler wrote:
Marc Perkel wrote:

I'm just going to throw this out there having not thought this through
but if the spammer moves on to a different account then compaints
against that email address will cease. I say that if and email address
hasn't receives a complaint in a few days then you can purge it. You
don't want to purge it the moment the email account is closed because
there may still be spam bots out there sending spam with that email
address in it.

I also envision some sort of reporting to the ISP so they can quickly
shut down the accounts.

You mean like spamcop?

Yes - like spamcop - but instead of spamcop just having a URI list they have a list of email addresses used as the reply address of 419 scammers.